Recruitment Consultant- Medical
Perth, WA 6000
A fantastic opportunity to join a longstanding, growth oriented trusted brand, recruiting into medical and other industries.
AMA Recruit is a division of the Australian Medical Association (WA), the largest independent professional organisation for medical practitioners and medical students in the State; representing doctors across the public and private sectors, ranging from residents and registrars through to specialists and general practitioners. The AMA (WA) is a highly diversified business that also includes a Group Training Organisation, Medical Products and Financial services.
AMA Recruit has been providing highly specialised and targeted recruitment services across all industry sectors in Western Australia (WA) for over 30 years. Both clients and candidates have consistently praised AMA Recruit’s professionalism in successfully delivering a range of tailored services via our highly experienced team of consultants. AMA Recruit’s values-based approach to recruitment is matched by a proven track record of impeccable customer-focussed service.
Your new role
Working predominantly within the AMA Recruit division of AMA Services coordinating and executing temporary and permanent practice staff recruitment functions, you will also have the opportunity to support the wider business in providing recruitment solutions to their key industry clientele.
The AMA Recruit team is now in a position to really grow the business. Are you a confident self-starter who enjoys working within a developing team, with an understanding of recruitment practices and methodologies? An outline of the position objectives includes:
- Actively and successfully filling medical administration, and practice specialist roles for the AMA (WA) members and the broader medical community
- Working to build the business and promote growth
- Acting as the first point of contact for all related enquiries and managing vacancy requests from initiation
- Qualifying all employer requirements and specifications
- Developing the Talent Pool with ongoing, targeted communications
- Reverse marketing of qualified candidates with ‘in demand’ skill sets
- Conducting all administrative tasks associated with the recruitment process
- Promoting the services offered by the other AMA (WA) division to relevant employers and candidates where appropriate
This is the important part! This is not a standard recruitment role. Of course you need the right skills, yet fundamentally your capacity to fulfil the requirements of the position will be based on your commitment to your work and outlook on life.
The following attributes are what we believe will suit our professional and motivated team:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills appropriate for a range of business levels
- Demonstrated experience in strategic relationship development
- Foresight to identify other business opportunities
- A friendly and confident telephone manner
- Exposure to end to end recruitment functions
- Capabilities in the use of data bases and other software programs
- Accountability and flexibility in your approach to achieving team outcomes
- Experience within the medical field valuable, yet not essential
What we offer:
- Attractive base salary plus incentive structure
- Be a part of our vision to be the leading and trusted voice for better healthcare.
- Supportive team environment
- Ability to qualify for an additional 3 days of leave over the Christmas period
- A range of exclusive discounts and offers with select local businesses.
- Flexible working options available
Please not that only successful applicants will be contacted. Thanks for your understanding!